Another Advantage of WordPress over Blogger is that,wordpress Plug-ins by Default shows on both desktop and mobile view. Unlike in Blogger where they show on Desktop View only,unless a little attribute is added to the Html code of the specific widgets using the Html Editor in the Template section. Imagine the Increase in your Adsense Earning when you make the widget show on mobile view.
Also Read: Top Adsense Paying Niche
WHAT TO DO
Before you Proceed,Be sure to have changed your Mobile template to ‘custom’..Done already? Then proceed.
- Sign In to your Blogger Dashboard
- Click on Template
- Click on the ‘Edit Html’ Button
- In the Html Editor Page, click the ‘Jump to widget’ button which showcases all the widgets on your Blog.
- Note: You must know the Html ID of the specific widget e.g HTML5,HTML7,Label1 etc..For easy Reference,you can give the widget a name in the Layout.
- Look carefully for the widget and when you finally see it,then add this attribute mobile=’yes’