Smartphones are the New trend, Everyone has a smartphone, or at least Almost everyone, We use it for So many helpful Activities, I’m Actually typing this post with my Smartphone.
What More? We sometimes get to Attached to our phones and want it ON at times, Below are 9 Helpful Tips on:
how to Increase your Android Smartphone Battery Life.
1. Check The Apps Using More Power: We have many apps installed on our Android smartphone and also their power consumption is quite different therefore, there is possibility of fast battery drainage. This can be avoided by optimising your android Battery usage. This can be done by going to Settings > Battery use > Select app with more power consumption and Close it.
2. Stop Background Services: Apart from using our Android device, we have some application that runs in background mode thereby consuming your device RAM and Battery. Though, background services are okay because you get updates any time from any apps. But Since it consumes, we have stop such service. For doing this go to Settings > Applications > Running services. Turn off services like software update, E-mail and other services you are not currently using.
3. Turn Off The Utility Programs: Utility Programs like Bluetooth, Hotspot, GPS, Data Network, Wi-Fi etc should be turned off After Usage.
Turn them off these after usage/when not in use so as to increase the battery life of your android device. Also Recommended that you Switch to 2G Network when your Data Network is turned off.
4. Reduce Multitasking: When our Android device seems to run multiple Applications at same time, there is possibility of getting your android crashed. Running many Apps will consume more amount of CPU and battery Because processor have to process more apps simultaneously. Therefore close the Apps that are not in use so as to increase android battery life performance.
5. Decrease Display Screen Brightness : Though brightness has a lot to do with our device but if not careful, it’s going to have a big effect on our battery consumption. Screen brightness has to do alot with the glow of your android phone graphics but there are more to lose if its not minimal. Therefore, the brightness of your device should be reduced but visible enough, so as to increase your android battery life and also protect your eyes.
6. Turn On Power Saver Mode: Power saver mode is a very cool feature in android. Power saver mode helps to optimise and close all sets of unnecessary services and background processes, decrease the display brightness, switch off mobile data etc. This feature is present in most android device even if not all.
7. Avoid Overcharging Of Battery: Yes, This is probably the first but decided to make it last. This is very common in our country. When we plug our phone for charging then we have to be very much careful on how long it will take to get the phone full charged. when fully charged, the charger should be removed so as to avoid overcharging which will damage your battery and also heat your phone components. So we have to take care of battery charging time. Even their are some application which alarm when battery get fully charged so try to make use of them.
8. Do Not Charge and use at the same time : when You charge your Android smartphone, It’s Advisable to Leave it to charge Fully Before operating it, Doing both at the same time weakens the battery over time, and once the Battery Finally Gets weak, the Duration would be shortened.
9. Don’t Let Your Battery Get to 0% Before Recharging: Letting your Smartphone battery get completely drained everytime affects battery Health, what should you do? When the battery Level gets really Low, turn on the ULTRA POWER Feature which helps minimize power usage keeping your device ON until you Charge it.
If You Follow the Above tips, You’ll Notice your battery Lasting Longer than Before.
What do you think about these tips, have you been using them? Do you Have other Helpful Tips to Share? Drop your comments below