Payoneer is such a great company helping we Bloggers and online marketers receive funds from Affiliates and companies such as Fiverr, Adsense etc, Letting you send money to payoneer too. To read a Full Detailed post about them, Click HERE
So In this Post, I’ll share with you my First experience Using the Payoneer Mastercard.
After I received some Funds on my Payoneer Mastercard, I then Decided to withdraw it using an Automated Teller Machine (ATM). After Inserting my card and trying to withdraw I was given the Notification of Insufficient funds. Why? I asked myself, we’ll mayb I was selecting the wrong Account type I thought. I then tried 2 more times now selecting Savings and Current type as I Earlier selected Credit account type. Well I never knew the payoneer card was a CURRENT Account Type.
After doing all these, I was finally able to withdraw, but Not the same amount, my Funds had reduced by $5. I left and went home to Access my account through the mobile app and got the screenshot Below.
I then Analyzed what happened;
- Payoneer charge a $1 fee when the Mastercard is inserted in an ATM machine. I did this Twice = $2
- They Charge a $1 fee whenever you check your account Balance… I checked 3 times = $3
- Before Heading to the ATM machine, First check your Total Available Funds using their Mobile App or on their Website. You can Download the App on Google play store HERE
- When you insert the Mastercard, just remember that you’re short of $1 so be careful
- Select ‘CURRENT’ Account Type, Not ‘SAVINGS’ or ‘CREDIT’ (Very Important)
- Don’t withdraw the Total money from your Account so You wouldn’t Get the Insufficient funds Alert. For Instance, For a $21 fund, you can withdraw just $20.
- After withdrawing your Required amount, Quickly eject Your card: Don’t try any other services.
- Payoneer charge an Annual card Maintenance fee of $29.95 ($30 Approx.)
- Payoneer Exchange Rate is N192/$1 so you may re-consider withdrawal
So when you Receive your Fund, you won’t make silly Mistake as I did and lose some $$$. Now it’s Time for some comments, ask any questions and get answers.