Well, is this PentagonFit review even needed? Like, who would stay contemplating getting a FREE fitness tracker? Well, the thing is, there’s a bit of a catch. The PentagonFit fitness tracker is absolutely free to buy, but you are expected to cover the shipping and handling fee, which costs less than ten bucks! It goes as low as $5.97 when ordering up to three at a go.
In this PentagonFit Fitness Tracker review, we’ll cover the features, pros and cons, how it works, pricing, etc.
Let’s get started.
PentagonFit is a smart device manufactured in military-style, giving it its rigidity and endurance. It helps in weight loss by keeping track of your progress in and out of the gym. It tracks your heart rate, and just by a glance, you can see how many calories have been burned in a day. It also connects seamlessly to your smartphone, and we’ll take more on this in the benefits section.
Features Of PentagonFit Fitness Tracker
- Gives “Get Moving” Reminders, which alerts you to move around a bit when idle for a specific amount of time.
- Weight Loss Assist & Track: PentagonFit does this by measuring the number of calories burned in real-time.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: You can check your heart rate and know when it’s getting too high.
- Sleep Quality Analysis: Lacking enough sleep time? Getting too busy at night and not getting enough quality sleep? Let PentagonFit help you make a healthy change.
- Pentagon-style Weight Loss: Want to stay fit like the U.S soldiers who have been using ‘smart device’ to lose weight for years? Well, there you go.
- Goal Tracking: Set targets, track your progress, and smash your goals!
Pros and Cons of the PentagonFit Fitness Tracker
- It is extremely durable and rigorous.
- Super user-friendly.
- It is stylish enough to double as your normal smart wristwatch.
- Built for all workout situations.
- It connects to your smartphone and also gives calls and message alerts.
- It is sweat and waterproof.
- Ridiculously less expensive than other fitness trackers.
- PentagonFit can be used by anyone, anywhere.
- Has a long-lasting battery life.
- There’s a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- PentagonFit is basically free; it just requires a shipping fee starting from $5.97.
- Beneficial to your overall health.
- If you were probably thinking of getting PentagonFit at Walmart or any store near you for free to eliminate shipping cost, then sorry because it’s only available on the official website.
Official Website: Click Here
I’m pretty sure that getting this very sophisticated device for free could be a bit suspicious, but as they say, the good things in life are free, right?
Or almost free…
Let me make it clear, there is a free giveaway–no charges on the watch itself–but you have to pay for shipping and handling, which is dirt cheap.
Here’s the breakdown of pricing:
- Buy 1 PentagonFit Tracker ($99 Value) for FREE + $8.97 S&H only.
- Buy 2 Trackers ($198 Value) FREE + $6.97 S&H each, which amounts to $13.94
- Buy 3 Trackers ($297 Value) FREE + $5.97 S&H each, which is a total of $17.91.
It’s advisable to buy 3, as the shipping and handling (S&H) fee is lower, and you can gift a friend or loved one.
Well, that’s not over yet. There are a couple of free bonuses on every order.
- Free Access To The PentagonFit Weight Loss Club
- INSTANT 14-Day Access to the PentagonFit Academy
- 60 days of Motivational Emails and Coaching.
Endorsed by doctors and military soldiers, here are some testimonials of people who went ahead to try the fitness tracker.
Truth is, most people do not know about this tiny yet powerful device, while those who may have heard of it could still be skeptical about getting it. That’s the reason I decided to write this Pentagonfit review.
You know, life’s all about risks, yeah? But getting a PentagonFit Fitness Tracker saves you from any form of risk, whatsoever. Whether you use the watch for 59 minutes or 59 days, you’re still eligible for a full refund if you end up not liking it! How does that sound?
I highly recommend this device to lose weight quickly or somewhat hold yourself accountable in your weight loss journey. Wanna go jogging, swimming, cycling, running? Then order your Fitness Tracker to keep you on track.